Thursday, August 07, 2008

outsmarted

i outsmarted myself. and then the world was out to get me. seriously. ;-)

so at work yesterday, i had 45 min to run an errand and take my mandatory 30 min lunch, as well as wrap things up before one of my baristas left. which was a tight schedule. so on my way back from my errand, i thought, "i'd like some qdoba for lunch, and it's on my way back! i'll just stop in there to get some lunch!" so i called my store, had them punch out for me to start my lunch, and pulled into the qdoba parking lot. when i reached the door, i realized that it doesn't open until 11am, and it was 10:40. foiled!

so i went back to the store and had my lean cuisine frozen lunch that i had in the fridge. oh, well.

so i was supposed to get off work at 1245, but i left early, at 1215. so i decided to go to the bank on my way home, off of rosemont rd (which is not that close to my house). the other day, i found a frozen custard place just down the road from my bank. YUM! it's not as yummy as rusty's, but it's the closest i'll get in virginia beach. SO, i decided to swing by on my way back. by then it was 1245, and it didn't open until 1. foiled again! oh, well....

:-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is it with places not opening until after you get there? I guess no one wants ice cream before 1?
-Suzanne

Anonymous said...

mmm rustys.