Saturday, October 16, 2010

10 days later

The boredom has set in. But not for long! I'm going on a road trip!

I'm leaving Monday for a 5-day road trip with my friend Julie from Pasadena, CA to Gallatin, TN (outside Nashville). She is moving back to her hometown, and I am along for the ride! We plan to travel in at least 10 states (maybe 11 depending on which route we take), see friends in Colorado, and visit at least 2 National Parks, probably 3 and maybe even 4. I. Am. Excited!

So in the meantime, I am thinking and praying and pondering my next steps. At the end of the day, it comes down to what do I WANT to do next? Cos if I don't want to do it, I won't put much energy into it. So what do I want to do? What am I passionate about? Where do I want to be in 10 years? Ah, the possibilities.

Pray for me!

No comments: