Wednesday, September 16, 2009

one more down...

i just completed one more book report. i have a looong way to go before friday at 5, though!

a friend of mine is an amazing photographer. her photos tell stories, her heart behind every one of them. the latest entry of her blog sits unopened on my homepage: "the kids of cambodia." i just can't bring myself to "read" it, even though i search for ways to kill time. i think her photos will just about kill me.

my new roommate, judy, arrived this week! she is so cute and has a great sense of humor. and she loves to travel. and says things like "i think i'll give it a pass", which i love. this is going to be great!

i can't even think about anything else to say to procrastinate. wish me luck!

1 comment:

dust in the wind said...

Yay, a roommate!! She sounds so fun! I'm so glad that finally worked out for you. What a nightmare, huh?! Is one roommate all you needed or would it be nice to have another?

dustin