Saturday, March 04, 2006

just for fun

so no one "tagged" me, but I thought it might be fun to play, anyway:

4 books I am reading:
1. Isaiah
2. The Sacred Romance
3. A Cat Abroad, Peter Gethers - true story of a travelling cat and his owner
4. A Severe Mercy, Sheldon Van Auken
and I just finished Under the Tuscan Sun

4 things I am learning:
1. how to manipulate high school students to get them to behave
2. that if I try to take life at more than a week at a time, I will be so so depressed
3. how to work on a team from 1400 miles away
4. that my heart is much weaker than I thought it was

4 celebrities I would go on a date with:
1. JJ Redick
2. Prince William
3. Heath Ledger
4. Paul Bettany
(can you tell I have a thing for accents?)

4 jobs I would like in the future:
1. I don't ever want a normal job
2. but if I did, perhaps a university study abroad coordinator
3. travel agent
4. would a spot on The Amazing Race count?

4 clothing articles I always pack for a trip:
1. underwear
2. jeans
3. t-shirt
4. hair rubber band

4 favorite drinks:
1. Diet Dr. Pepper
2. Dr. Pepper
3. anything Starbucks with a lot of chocolate and sugar
4. a tie between cream soda and Sonic cherry-limeade slush

4 people that make me laugh:
1. Kevin Watson
2. Josh Horton
3. Travis Rakes
4. Jim Southard

4 tags:
1. I don't know if anyone actually reads this, so this is pointless.

so, there you have it, a slight glimpse into my (relatively dull) life.

No comments: