Sunday, March 05, 2006

ok, i'm a copycat

In following the lead of others again, here is a list of the top places I shoud live, according to the man in my computer (www.findyourspot.com):

1. Charleston, SC
2. Jacksonville, FL
3. Ocala, FL
4. Jackson, MS
5. Athens, GA
6. Greenville, SC
7. Gainesville, FL
8. Tallahassee, FL
9. Tuscaloosa, AL
10. Hickory, NC
11. Bryan-College Station, TX
12. Houston, TX
13. Orlando, FL
14. Chattanooga, TN
15. West Palm Beach, FL
16. Tulsa, OK
...
24. Chesapeake- Virginia Beach, VA

As you can see, my actual hometown and current place of residence was last on this list. At least it made the list at all. I think the first place on this list that I would actually really like to live would be College Station. Or perhaps Ocala. Hmmmm. Food for thought.

On a more personal note, this past week has been really difficult for me. Please pray for my sanity, clarity of thought, contentment, and willingness to submit to Jesus. Thanks.

No comments: