Tuesday, November 07, 2006

voting today

i'm not sure how to vote. even on the marriage amendment. and i am so ridiculously sick of all the political mud-slinging i have experienced in the 5 days i have been home. i have watched a bit of tv since being home, and i have yet to see a commercial that is FOR a candidate, and not against one. rex said he heard somewhere that their objective is to get you not to vote. it's working. i don't want to vote for any politician that has so little integrity that they allow their supporters to write ads like this, much less endorse and pay for them. it makes me sick.

so maybe i'll just vote on the other 2 amendments.

in other news, lunch with scott and my dad today. mexican. mmmmm. so excited. and i also plan to print some of my europe/morocco pics, too. eventually i'll upload them to a website so those of you i won't be seeing physically in the next 2 weeks can catch a glimpse of my travels. trust me, you just want a "glimpse" = 150-200 photos, not all = 4500. yeah... my little camera had quite a work out, and is showing worse for the wear!

i definitely owe a lot of people a long detailed "dianne-styled" email. but i'm hoping to see a lot of you in the next week as i go to texas and oklahoma, so if i don't see you and have a conversation face-to-face, i'll try to send ya one of those emails.

i'm going to texas and oklahoma!! somebody better give me a ride to rusty's!! mmmm... pumpkin custard. goodness in my mouth. can't wait!

No comments: