Monday, May 21, 2007

no job in morocco....

after 3 questions, my 2 interviewers ascertained that i don't have enough independent travel experience to justify giving me a job, so they ended the interview early. they did encourage me to "get out there" and travel a lot more on my own, not in groups or with friends, and then re-apply.

so now excuse me while i cry, and pray that my broken heart and dead dreams won't kill me.

now i'm really not sure, at all, what i should even consider for plans for the future, or what dreams to have.

tonight was my first french class. but now that i clearly don't have any hope of returning to morocco, or really, any french-speaking, or even foreign country, i don't know if it is worth the $500 i paid. my only goal now is to get out of debt so that i can save enough money to travel again.

my mom just pointed out that we prayed that God's will would be done, so this is clearly not His will, but that is no consolation at this point.

but thanks anyways.

No comments: