Wednesday, April 23, 2008

just one letter...

so i went for a walk with my dad today, and we went by the home where a friend of mine from high school grew up. her parents still live there, tho she has married and lives elsewhere now. she is pregnant (yay!) and as we passed her house, her dad greeted us. here is part of our conversation:

her dad: hey, we got an email from our daughter today! it has the pictures from her monogram!(rubbing his tummy)
me: wow, congratulations! that's so cool!
(we kept walking and once out of earshot, my dad and i continued our conversation)
me: hehehe! i think he meant SONOgram!
dad: oh yeah, haha, not mammogram!
me: no, dad, he said MONOgram, like the letters on your shirt or something, but he meant SONOgram.
dad: hehehe, yeah, not mammogram!
me: aw, geez, dad, forget it!
:-P

No comments: