Thursday, December 25, 2008

merry Christmas

it's been a while... it's been nice to be unplugged for a while. it's been go-go-go, that i feel like i haven't been able to sit and think about anything, it's all just "what's the next thing?" it's been like that over a month, although thankfully, in the last 2 weeks or so, it's been mostly social events to attend, and not tasks to accomplish. phew!

i enjoyed, for the most part, my family reunion last week. actually, i enjoyed all of it, but i had hoped to talk to other family members more. we went up to bryce, where it sleeted overnight and a nice layer of freezing rain, too, but no snow. bummer!

hmmmm... so i'm a tad disappointed at the moment, tho i was completely content 10 minutes ago. it just occurred to me that i didn't get but one thing on my Christmas list! i did get several very great things, and i'm so excited for the bag that was on my list that i did get, but apparently dec 2 was too late to send my wish list to my family.

it did occur to me last night and today that for the first time, i'm much more excited about what i gave this year than i received.

that's about all the thinking i've done much of the last few weeks1 forgive my brain for trying to rest!

No comments: