Tuesday, October 31, 2006

back in paris...

thanks to mary's (and everyone else's) prayers, i made it back to paris in one piece, on time, with all my bags. woohoo! i had a few close calls, but the trains were on adjoining platforms, so i hopped off one and onto the other. i am a bit parched and hungry, so off i go to find some yummy french food (crepes, anyone?) before heading off to meet my friend lizzy, whom i am staying with tonight. yay for friends!

i am thankful the trains are done, and not excited to sit on a plane for 10 hours tomorrow (paris to philly, philly to norfolk). i am very excited to see everyone, and excited to be off again in another week to see my sister and my TX/OK friends. i am not so much looking forward to being in one place again. the travel bug has bitten me bad. anyone want to backpack africa? asia?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only 8 more hours! Yay!
See you soon!
MHz