Thursday, January 17, 2008

AAAARGH!!!!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST SPENT 2.5 HOURS ON A JOB APPLICATION THAT CAN'T GO THRU BECAUSE I'M NOT USING INTERNET EXPLORER!!!! I HATE MICROSOFT AND REFUSE TO USE THEIR STUPID BROWSER AND CAN'T BELIEVE COMPANIES WOULD LIMIT THEIR APPLICANT FIELD AGAINST NON IE USERS! IT'S COMPLETELY LUDICROUS!!!

at the very least, they should say from the beginning that firefox won't work and allow me to save the frustration and time of applying for their dumb job when my application won't go thru.

AAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Kenexa,
In this day and age when it is clear that Microsoft no longer has the market cornered on internet browsers, I find it extremely irritating and frustrating that your online job application service for BB&T bank does not allow me to use Mozilla Firefox. I have worked on my job application for 2.5 hours, only to have a non-error hinder me from proceeding with my application. I called the Kenexa Recruiter Help Desk and spoke with an impatient and frustrated woman, who after a few minutes of "not understanding" me, was finally able to tell me the source of my error was simply in using Mozilla Firefox, a web browser I find highly superior to Internet Explorer. I think it is completely absurd that your computer programmers cannot design a program that will work within Mozilla Firefox. At the very least, you should put some sort of warning on the first few pages of the application that using Internet Explorer is mandatory to save us Firefox users time and frustration.
Thank you.
Dianne Laird

1 comment:

OUWxGuesser said...

How ya been???? Long time no talk. Didn't realize you had a blog on here :P