Saturday, April 22, 2006

dear God,

so um, remember me? i'm feeling pretty forgotten right now. there are so many things that i thought You were giving me, or telling me would happen, that have been delayed, yet again. so i'm pretty confused. do i desire the wrong things? are You not good, and do You not give good gifts to Your children? am i being too impatient? is 5 months not long enough? did i do something wrong or bad? do i not have enough faith? am i not good enough? have i not done enough to please You?

did You forget me?

so um, yeah. thanks for the good trip out to oklahoma, and all the other stops, too. that was pretty cool. i thought we were doing pretty good then, You and me. and i thought i was hearing from You pretty clearly. did i just imagine all this cos i was away from "normal"? did i hear You wrong?

and this david crowder guy? he's pretty cool. i kinda remember feeling like this, a long time ago, but i'd love to know what it feels like again:

And He set me on fire, and I am burning alive.
With His breath in my lungs I am coming undone.
And I cannot hold it in and remain composed.
Love's taken over me and so I propose the letting myself go.
I am letting myself go.

You are my joy...


so, um, yeah. just checking. Jesus, i need You, and i don't know what i'd do without You. so please don't just leave me here.
thanks.
~me

No comments: