Sunday, April 02, 2006

oooghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am so tired.
I went to bed the earliest all week last week on Friday nite. How sad is that? Sorry to everyone at 1830 for bailing on you... there is no way I could have participated in any discussion. My mind and body were at the point of exhaustion. I really am sorry about that. It is the highlight of my week to see you all and hear about how your lives are going and what God is teaching you, and I couldn't even do that! I think I need to make it a priority to get to bed early on Thursday nites or perhaps take a nap on Friday afternoons. Hmmm.

On a different note, I will not be at 1830 the next 2 weeks. It is my spring break next week, so I am leaving after work on Thursday to drive out to OK. I'm so excited!! Here's my rough itenerary:

Thurs: drive to Christiansburg, VA, and spend the night with my aunt and uncle who are just a delight!
Fri: drive to Columbus, OH and hang out with Abbey
Sat: drive to Bloomington, IN and hang out with Catherine
Sun: drive to Tulsa via St. Louis (take a pic or 2 of the gateway arch), and hang out with Jimbob
Mon: drive to the Norman/OKC/Choctaw area
spend the week packing my stuff and seeing friends
at some point, possibly Fri, drive to Dallas, hang out with Shara, my sister, and my grandmother
Sat am: begin driving home, stay with either family friends in Trenton, KY or Ginny in Nashville, TN
Sun: arrive home in time to fall into bed before I have to be up at 6am for work! yipee!

ok, off to bed, my friends!

No comments: