Thursday, April 27, 2006

i think i'm really out of my mind now...

i'm thinking about grad school. or more specifically, getting my teacher's license. which means summer school and a year of school next year. we'll see... this is all as of today. i may regain my sanity tomorrow. or i may call and set up an advising appointment. oh, and i'd have to take 3 more flippin' math classes. i wish i could do earth science, but i'd have to take 14 more hours of geology, which isn't gonna happen. plus oceanography, astronomy and another geography class. not that i wouldn't enjoy those, but if i'm gonna do a whole 'nother year of school, i'm gonna get my full master's! any thoughts on my craziness?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Harrison Ford in Mosquito Coast crazy.

Anonymous said...

yes! a nose ring would be amazing. it's just that i'm not really into the india culture or anything like that, so it would probably seem random. : ) but what does that matter.