Monday, May 08, 2006

so...

i saw mi3 this weekend. i liked it, but not as much as the first 2.

i'm trying to get in a class that starts tomorrow. but i'm not really sure if i want to be in the class, or if i really want my teaching license.

i do want to run the rock 'n' roll half marathon labor day weekend in va beach. but i also want a training buddy. any takers?

i got a card from sally today. it made my day.

life has been really hard. please pray for me.

i'm not sure if the title of this blog holds true anymore.

why does school have to cost so much?

i went to my first faculty meeting today, and it was a waste of my time. i also found out today that i get to do 4 days of study block during exam week. all day. for 4 days. shoot me now. but i guess it's the best paying study block i've ever had. grrrr.

No comments: