Sunday, April 23, 2006

thoughts for the day

nobody said it was easy
no one ever said it would be this hard
oh take me back to the start

i need to clean my room tomorrow. i've got a lot of stuff that needs to find a home that i just brought back from OK. well, if just = a week ago.

katrina's a sweet chica.

i applied for 2 more jobs today that i'm not qualified for. my butt is asleep after sitting on my bed, working on my computer all day.

i have a ton of ironing to do. i wore all my clothes that don't need ironing last week, and i'm not sure if i can find another outfit for tomorrow, or if i'll actually have to bust out the iron in the morning. stupid wrinkles.

so nomads was this weekend. i've heard one good report so far. i'm sure it was amazing. part of me really wants to hear about it, part of me really doesn't.

hope deferred really does make the heart sick. when does the desire fulfilled and the tree of life come?

i haven't talked to barrett in a while. he called to see if i wanted to go to lunch on friday, but i now have a job and can't go to lunch like we used to on occassion. that makes me sad. and he's getting married, so that'll change things, too.

chris and ashley lyons dedicated their baby in church today. chris is my age, ashley is younger. that kinda just freaks me out.

so i have this friend. that i like so much! but i like them so much i'm intimidated by them, so i have a hard time having normal conversation with them. i just want to ask "who are you? what are your dreams? how was your week? how do you relate to your family? how did you get so wise? what do you think about this? why did you make that choice? what else can i learn from you?" but i can't.

laura and i are supposed to hang out this week, sometime. and i'm excited.

eric IMed me yesterday. he's another cool kid that i wish i could get to know better.

so i'm teaching history tomorrow. only i'm actually supposed to teach it, or at least review for SOLs. and i don't know history. i sure hope the kids do so it will be more of a discussion, learning from each other. cos otherwise, they're screwed. what was this teacher thinking, requesting me as his sub?! craziness.

why do i still have to live in virginia?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think he delays his promises until we break and fall into his arms...but other than that, He is a mystery, but a good mystery.

Anonymous said...

yeah, He longs to be good to you.