Wednesday, November 26, 2008

things i'm thankful for:

my computer
wifi in class
rain
chacos
plastic spoons
U2
my job
the office
maps
norwegian friends
health
chapstick
an oven
chocolate!
tina fey as sarah palin
charlie hall
shampoo
keens
target within walking distance
airplanes
other countries to visit
the minimal spanish i know
smiles and laughter
cell phones
paul bettany
instant message, skype, and email
radar
tv on the internet
the Holy Spirit
thai food
diet dr pepper
the ocean
hiking
the mountains
house church
thursday am prayer
my 3 asian groupmates
small world connections
australian accents
being on facebook in class
sleep
coffeemate
chocolate and mint together
jack johnson
pizza
long walks and talks, whether in person or on the phone
care packages from my girls
chairs
honest conversations
friends all over the world
thunderstorms
the color blue
chex bars
itunes
national parks
blogs
linear thinking
fog
decentralized (non)institutions
chick-fil-a
dancing
good books
curly hair
zephyr's
that i don't live in eastern europe
thundersnow
clouds on the mountains
digital cameras
morocco
longsleeve t-shirts
hope
windows that open
naps
pdf's
and pfd's
kayaking!
did i mention chocolate yet?
moose!!!!!
contacts
time
panera
coffee tumblers
eucalyptus trees
confused flowers that bloom in the winter
friends with cars who drive me places
imdb
rocks big enough to climb around on
the sound of rain on the roof
fun neighbors
seasons
in-n-out burger
rusty's custard
photography
sunsets and sunrises
jackie
hoodies

and of course, all my friends and family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you!! I know that my life has been changed in knowing you!! Love!

-Shannon

Dianne said...

i forgot to mention sharpies. i LOVE those things!